Opening Hours & Fees
Opening Hours – 8:00am until 6:00pm Monday to Friday except for public and bank holidays and from the 24th December until the 5th January.
We ask that all children attend at least 2 days a week to help support their transition and settling into the nursery environment.
- A deposit of two weeks’ fees is required to secure your child’s place, once a start date is confirmed.
- The deposit is retained until the end of the contract and used in payment (or part payment) of the final months’ invoice.
- If a place becomes unavailable or the terms are changed, we will refund the full deposit.
- If the parent decides they do not want the place, the deposit won’t be refunded.
Settling-in sessions. We offer 3 free of charge settling-in sessions to see how the child settles. These sessions are an important part of a child’s transition into our care. If parents would like to book further short settling-in sessions, they will be charged the hourly rate stated in their contract and should be paid in advance.
Settling in period
The first four weeks of your contract is the settling-in period. This allows us to find out more about the child and their family. It also allows parents to find out more about our childcare service. During this period the contract can be immediately terminated by parents or childminder without prejudice.
Calculation of fees
Fees are to be paid monthly in advance and are calculated based on the setting being open 50 weeks a year.
- Full-year attendance. Fees are calculated based on the setting being open 50 weeks a year. (weekly rate x50/12 = Monthly fee)
- Term-time attendance. Fees are calculated based on a child attending 38 weeks a year. (weekly rate x38/12 = Monthly fee)
What do our fees cover?
- The personal care and supervision of your child (most important!)
- 5 meals per day – breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and tea
- Cost for outings
- First-aid supplies
- Safety equipment for the children such as high vests, belts etc.
- Your child’s account in online learning journey
- Weather-appropriate clothing such as individual rain covers
- Additional sessions such as Yoga, Kids Zumba, and Sign-language session
- Individual bed sheets
- Graduation gown for your children when they leave our setting
- Birthday Party for your child with special activities, games, and personalized decoration
Free Entitlement Funding
We offer 15 and 30 hours Free Entitlement Funding (free childcare) for children aged 2, 3 or 4 years old. Funding is available for 38 weeks per academic year and can be accessed Term-time.
Parents are provided with a funding calendar for the whole academic year. It is important that parents/carers know exactly what days in the year they will be able to receive funding.
Childcare fees 2023
|Children 0-2 years old||Price per hour||Price per day||Price per week|
|Attending 5 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 8.00||£ 80.00||£400.00|
|Attending 4 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 8.50||£ 85.00||£340.00|
|Attending 3 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 9.00||£ 90.00||£270.00|
|Attending 2 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 9.50||£ 95.00||£190.00|
|Children 2-3 years old||Price per hour||Price per day||Price per week|
|Attending 5 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 7.50||£75.00||£375.00|
|Attending 4 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 8.00||£ 80.00||£320.00|
|Attending 3 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 8.50||£ 85.00||£255.00|
|Attending 2 days a week (8am to 6pm)||£ 9.00||£ 90.00||£180.00|
|Children 3-5 years old||Including 15 Funded hours per week||Including 30 Funded hours|
|Attending 5 days a week||£ 305.50 p/w||£236.00 p/w|
|Attending 4 days a week||£ 243.00 p/w||£166.00 p/w|
|Attending 3 days a week||£ 170.50 p/w||£86.00 p/w|
|Attending 2 days a week||£ 88.00 p/w|